Datalinx Software Developer Role
Datalinx is looking for an enthusiastic Software Developer to join our busy software development team programming innovative warehouse management systems for Sage X3.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing our Warehouse Manager product using the Safe X3 4GL toolset
- Developing web service integrations using SOAP and REST web services
- Analysing and designing solutions to customer requirements
- Help solve complex support issues
- Documenting and installing bespoke solutions
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Software development experience using a recognised development platform such as VB .Net, C# .Net, Java, C, C++ etc
- Good analysis and problem solving skills
- Ability to work closely within a team
- An enthusiastic individual with a “can do” approach willing to enhance their skill set by developing “real world” solutions for our customers.
Advantageous Skills/ Experience:
- Knowledge and experience of developing in VB .Net or C# .Net
- Knowledge of querying and/ or development of SQL based products e.g. MS-SQL, Oracle, MySQL
- This is an opportunity for someone looking to enhance their career or a graduate to begin an interesting career in IT with a market leading Sage X3 “Rockstar” ISV partner.
- You will join a growing company with a large customer base expanding globally
- Competitive rates
Commensurate on experience.
For more information and to apply: