Digital Marketing Co-ordinator
Datalinx are currently looking for an experienced marketing professional with a strategic focus and the drive to help develop in-house marketing function. Primarily, this role is to cover digital marketing and to develop and improve Business Partner account management and relationships.
The ideal candidate will have the aptitude to ‘roll their sleeves up and get on with it’.
Attention to detail and being passionate and a perfectionist about the work you produce should also be your core characteristics!
This role is based at our offices near Lingfied, Surrey.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and update the Datalinx website
- New content, product demo videos, technical training videos
- Development and creation of online software training courses published on the “Datalinx Academy” – guided and assisted by our in-house technical team
- Work with business partners to create partner-led campaigns and supporting collateral
- Develop marketing strategy with the aim of recruiting new partners and delivering sales volume
- Nurturing business partner relationships in the UK and overseas
- Generation and publication of : sales literature, website content, mailer communications, case studies, blogs, videos (good news stories, pre-sales and technical support), as relevant to assist with lead generation and corporate brand awareness
- Developing and maintaining corporate social media channels
- Measuring and improving the effectiveness of lead generation campaigns
Advantageous Skills/ Experience:
- CIM qualification / marketing degree
- Experience of marketing within the B2B sector
- The ability to create and write content and integrate different forms of marketing as appropriate
- The ability to multi-task, manage priorities and meet deadlines within a constantly changing operational environment.
- Experience of working with affiliates and partners.
- Ability to turn complex subject matter into clear, engaging content, telling the story of products for various marketing channels.
- Demonstrable writing and editing skills, including examples that showcase 'storytelling’ abilities.
Commensurate on experience.
No Agencies Please.